We at S.S DATTA & ASSOCIATES, have developed expertise to keep you abreast with the evolution of legal trends specific to register, protect and enforce your business identity i.e. your TRADEMARK(s)/BRAND NAMES. This organized approach to confront new challenges, sets us apart from our contemporaries.
In the wake of India becoming a signatory to the Madrid Protocol, which came into effect from 08 July 2013, India has taken significant leap to make its Intellectual Property regime in alignment with the global norms. Keeping in consideration the same, recently the Indian Government has introduced with its notification on 06 March 2017, a new set of rules namely Trade Marks Rules, 2017 repealing the old Trade Marks Rules 2002. The Trade Marks Rules, 2017 is expected to boost filing of more trademark applications, since the process of registration of trademarks has been comparatively made easier and straight forward, than its erstwhile version.
In our invariable pursuit to adapt with changes, we have made constant efforts, to reach out to our clients for providing quality services. We mainly specialize in providing comprehensive and cost effective services to the core, as we believe in building trust and forging long term relationship with our clients.
Our team consists of number of experienced Trademark Attorneys, Counsels, competent support staffs, who along with dynamic tailor made software and database, are capable of providing assistance as per the requirements of each client. The working module of the Firm is in tune with the latest developments, to streamline solutions in least possible turnaround time, with the help of minimum documentation requirements.
S.S. DATTA & ASSOCIATES is offering huge range of services including:
- Pre-filing search & opinion on registrability considering cognate goods/services.
- Complimentary legal advice on filing for ensuring widest possible protection.
- Prosecution with minimum documentation requirement.
- Regular follow-up ,updation and reporting of status
- Comprehensive maintenance of global portfolio for quick report generation at no cost.
- Complimentary Watch Service for locating conflicting marks in India, using in-house software.
- Oppositions/Rectifications before Tribunal and Intellectual Property Appellate Board.
- Trade Mark Annuities/Assignments/Mergers and Licenses etc.
- Fixed Schedule of Charge with no hidden cost help in budgeting IPR expenses.
- Briefing clients regularly on the updates in their portfolios.